Data Privacy Statement
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT GDPR
It is important to me to protect your data which may be collected during your visit to annanwaadaweber.com.
The legal provisions for the protection of your data can be found in the Basic Data Protection Ordinance and in the Federal Data Protection Act.
Responsible body in the sense of the data protection regulations is
Anna Nwaada Weber
Am Pannschoppen 9
Phone: +49 (0) 151 191 38 157
Below you will find information about what data I collect during your visit to my site and how it is used. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
They also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority about any unlawful use of the data. This is:
North Rhine-Westphalia State Commissioner
for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
P.O. Box 20 04 44
Tel.: +49 (0) 211/38424-0
1. Server data collection
When you visit my site, various server statistics are automatically stored, which your browser transmits to my provider’s server. Among other things, the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider are logged.
These data serve the statistical evaluation of the visits of my side and are not assignable for me to certain persons.
The legal basis for data collection is Art. 6 I f GDPR. These data are not combined with other data sources. The IP address is anonymized. My legitimate interest in the collection of this data is based on the fact that I can optimize my offer for users on the basis of the data, e.g. by preventing access to malicious sites or optimizing access via certain browsers, and that the log of the IP address makes the delivery of the site to the visitor possible in the first place.
In principle, you have a right to object to this data collection. This is not considered here as an exception, as otherwise the use of the site would be impossible.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes.
2. Use and forwarding of personal data
a. General information
As far as you have provided me with personal data, I use these for answering your inquiries, for consulting and processing contracts concluded with you and for technical administration. Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transmitted to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of contract processing, if this is necessary for billing purposes or if you have given your prior consent. You have the right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future at any time, see also paragraph 3 regarding your rights as a person affected.
b. Contract execution
In the context of contracts concluded with you for the acquisition of works of art, such as paintings, sculptures, works on paper, prints or other works, I collect and store the personal data transmitted by you for the purpose of contract processing, e.g. also for invoicing.
The data is passed on to banks as part of billing. The accounting data is transferred to the tax office and the tax office within the framework of tax law regulations.
The legal basis for the collection and processing of the data is Art. 6 I (b) GDPR. The legal basis for the transfer of data to the tax office and tax office is Art. 6 I (c) GDPR.
This data will be deleted upon expiry of the applicable statutory retention obligations. If I am not legally obliged to retain data, the data will be deleted when the purpose ceases to apply.
c. Contact form and inquiry by e-mail
When using my contact form I collect and save the name and e-mail address for the purpose of answering your inquiry. If you send me a contact request by e-mail, I collect and save the e-mail address and the data contained in the e-mail for the purpose of answering your request.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (a) GDPR, as you consent to the above-mentioned processing of your data when using the form.
The data will be deleted when the purpose of storage has ceased to apply, i.e. after answering your e-mail/contact form enquiry or when the matter connected with the enquiry has been finally clarified.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent.
For the right to deletion and information, see section 3 below on your rights as a person affected.
PayPal S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. also carries out a credit check for the payment options direct debit, credit card or purchase on account via PayPal. For further information on this and on the information agencies commissioned by PayPal, please refer to the appendix to the PayPal data protection principles https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Please note in particular that PayPal will carry out an identity and credit check https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/creditchk if payment is made without a PayPal account.
The legal basis for the transfer of your data to PayPal is Art. 6 I(a) and Art. 6 I (b) GDPR, as you agree to the use of the data by PayPal on the one hand and it is necessary to fulfill the contract when choosing the payment methods mentioned.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent. You have the right to access and object to your data stored by us at any time see below. Clause 3 on your rights as a person affected.
3. Rights of the persons concerned
a, Rights to information
You have the right to free information about the personal data I have stored about you at any time. You may request the following information. I must provide the information within one month:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to limitation of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject. I would like to point out that such automated decision-making does not take place on my part.
(9) whether the personal data concerning you are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transmission.
b, Right to correction
You have the right to request me to correct any incorrect personal data concerning you or to complete incomplete personal data without delay.
c, Right to cancellation
Right to cancellation
You have the right to have your personal data deleted immediately and I am obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 I (a) and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) In accordance with Art. 21 I GDPR, you object to the processing of your data, which I file on the basis of my stated legitimate interests (e.g. Google Analytics), and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or you object to processing in the context of direct advertising in accordance with Art. 21 II GDPR.
(4) I have processed your personal data unlawfully, for example without your consent or without legitimate interests.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation that applies to me under Union law or German law.
(6) The data was collected in the context of information society services offered to you as a minor in accordance with Art.8 A GDPR.
If I have published personal data of yours and I am obliged to delete it for one of the aforementioned reasons, the companies on whose websites the data were published will be informed of your request for deletion in an appropriate manner and will state that you as the person concerned have asked me to delete all links to this data and to delete all copies or replications.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation which is required for processing under the law of the Union or German law, e.g. within the framework of tax law obligations to retain data, or to perform a task which is in the public interest or which is carried out in the exercise of official authority which has been transferred to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. Art.9 II (h) and (i) and Art.9 III GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 (I) GDPR, insofar as the right to cancellation is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, e.g. in court proceedings.
d, right to limitation of data processing
You have the right to request me to restrict the processing if one of the following conditions is met:
(1) If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time that allows me to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
(2) If the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted.
(3) If I no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(4) If you have objected to the processing of your personal data, which I raise on the basis of my justified interests (e.g. Google Analytics), as long as it is not yet clear whether my justified reasons outweigh your rights.
If the processing has been restricted in accordance with the aforementioned reasons, these personal data may only be processed – apart from their storage – with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person (GmbH, AG etc.) or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If you have obtained the restriction on processing, you will be informed by me before the restriction is lifted.
e, disclosure requirement
If you have exercised your right to correct, delete or limit the processing, I am obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
I have the right to be informed of these recipients.
f, right to transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another company without my interference, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 (I) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 I (b) GDPR and
(2) processing is carried out by means of automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly by me to another company, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on us.
g, right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on Art. 6 I(e) -required processing based on a public interest task or (f) GDPR – processing demonstrating my legitimate interest, e.g. in online marketing; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
I will no longer process personal data relating to you unless I can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
h, right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
i, Contact for Rights of Persons Affected
If I do not allow you to exercise your rights directly in the course of processing, e.g. when cancelling the newsletter, please contact me at email@example.com or by post at the address given in the imprint.